2/15/10

7 days of trying something new


Try something new - That's one of the themes of my Bohemian Season.  And while I'm trying not to overwhelm myself with trying too many big new things at once, I've found myself lately forgetting to try something new.  When things get overwhelming I cling to the familiar and the routine.

So this week, I'm intentionally trying something new every single day.  Even if it's something small!

Here's my plan:

Monday - Eat something new for breakfast:  Brown Sugar Macadamia Muffins from At Home with Magnolia.

Tuesday - Try a new kettlebell routine:  Kettlebell Intervals with Holly Rigsby.

Wednesday - Add a new widget to my blog.

Thursday - Start reading a new book: Tears of Pearl by Tasha Alexander.

Friday - Try a new restaurant: Madras Pavilion.

Saturday - Go to a new coffee shop and plan two of my next big new things to try.

Sunday - Beginner's crochet class at The Stitch Lab.

Are you trying anything new this week?

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I think I need to add some new things to my world as well. I usually hang on to the things that I am most comfortable with. Sounds like a challenge!

    ReplyDelete