4/19/10

This week I feel... golden


 OPI Nail Lacquer in Up front and personal - This is an interesting color - another one that's a bit different on the nails than in the bottle.  It's a subtle naturalistic gold color - not too yellow or gaudy.   But in addition to typical super-fine metallic frost, it also has larger metallic chunks that give it a more dramatic disco ball look.  From a distance, it's neutral and up close it's disco!

Inspired by some of my favorite nautical jewelry finds on Etsy...








Check out the rest of my Hello Sailor! nail polish collection. And for more nautical goodness, these are recent posts I enjoyed about nautical trends and finds:

Apothecary Fox
Art Wall
Fabric of My Life

Happy sailing!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and reading my Earthbound post.
    If anyone can appreciate all the details, you certainly can!
    Sorry I have been remiss in my blog reading lately.
    Alberto has been ill.
    Thank you for reading and leaving me a comment.
    It means more than you can possibly imagine.
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, lovely golden girl, how did your writing go this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one too - glamorous yet subtle, almost like having a secret

    ReplyDelete
  4. “I got the two thumbs-up to participate in everything this offseason,” Hyde said. “I felt good. I haven’t had any setbacks. I’ve just been attacking this offseason.Atlanta Falcons flags,
    Baltimore Ravens flags usa,3*5 sports flags

    ReplyDelete
  5. Così Alvaro Morata, attaccante della Spagna, in vista dell'ottavo di finale contro l'Italia quando si ritroverà da avversari i suoi ex compagni della Juventus che hanno pronto un trattamento speciale per il centravanti delle Furie Rosse…
    http://segoviaformacion.com/maglie.asp?calcio=index
    http://viveroshontoria.com/maglie.asp?calcio=index
    http://www.smiolesa.com/maglie.asp?prezzo=index
    http://silicesgomezvallejo.com/maglie.asp?prezzo=index
    www.globales.es/maglie.asp?magliette=index
    Anna Maglie,
    maglia serie a italia,
    Maglia AS Roma italia

    ReplyDelete
  6. È la Polonia la prima squadra a staccare il pass per i quarti di finale di Euro 2016. Il talismano Kuba Błaszczykowski Camisetas de futbol online,camisetas AC Milan,
    camisetas As Roma baratas

    ReplyDelete