6/23/12

Saturday afternoon date


Will took me out on a date today. (Check out those ridonkulous sunglasses, eh? If I look like I'm laughing, I should be laughing at myself wearing these sunglasses.)

It was just me and Will, 'cause the hubster didn't want to go. The hubster was probably right. It was stinking hot and I had to drive all the way to East Austin to an outdoor food trailer to try these gourmet ice cream sandwiches from Cool Haus.


But sometimes a girl's just gotta get out, 'ya know? I get tired of the same old, same old places in my own neck of the woods and long for a little culinary adventure. Unfortunately, culinary adventure, by definition occurs downtown, a good trek from home.



So off I went, to sit in the heat and eat my chocolate chip cookie, salted caramel ice cream sandwich and it was yum. And you can't imagine how hard it was to eat this thing while carrying Will in the wrap and NOT letting it drip on his head! Ooops! 



1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! I love dates with my little guy. And they only get more fun as they get older!

    Those sunglasses are AMAZING!!!! And that ice cream sandwich looks insanely good!! YUM!

    ReplyDelete