I didn't get a photo this week. Umm. Isn't that how things sometimes go?
How I've been feeling physically:
- Generally good. A little heartburn.
- In spite of sugar cravings that I have horrible guilt over, I'm not having any sudden bursts of belly growth, which is a relief. I just want it to grow nice and slow.
How I've been feeling emotionally:
- I've been moody. I don't like being moody. Aren't I supposed to be floating on a cloud? Why do I sometimes feel I'm sitting under one instead. I shouldn't be feeling this way. But I think sometimes moods come like weather and I just have to sit with them until they pass.
- Seeing my grandma (poor thing in the hospital after surgery) and she asked if I was going to find out if it was a boy or girl. And I said "of course!" And she said, "Well I'm praying for a girl!" she said with a funny little laugh. She was still cracking jokes a day after having bypass surgery. My dad's like that, too. He almost never stops joking. I love it.
- It was fun to see my extended family - I haven't seen them since the big news and it was nice to see the family excitement over a new member that's on it's way. And of course we ate at a buffet, and I got teased about how much I ate and my belly. It comes with the territory, I s'pose.