If I'm posting once a week, even to say "hey I'm still on a blogging break" does it count as a blogging break? This little blogging break I thought I was taking is turning into something else. More like a hiatus. More like a "I hope I'll start blogging for reals again in September" kind of thing. So bear with me.
A few things I've been up to lately:
- Trying to get our act together on a Paris trip, yes, that one I've been planning for almost two years. Wheee! Please. Finally. YES. No tickets booked yet, but hope things are moving in the right direction.
- Btw, Antoine et Lili looks like a place I'd love to shop while in Paris.
- Taking naps. Tres importante.
- Still reading/looking for good things to read. Just finishing up Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. Just starting The Provence Cure for the Brokenhearted. Follow me on Goodreads if you want to connect on books!
- Still revising my darned novel. Halfway through. Killing lots of trees printing out pages and marking them up with pink and blue Sharpies.
- Crocheting a new headband pattern in hot pink yarn.
- Still succumbing to the occasional bout of Tumblr-ing. (You can follow me here on Tumblr). These are a few of the new Tumblrs I've been following:
Have a great week, y'all. And I hope to see you again sometime soon.