How I'm feeling physically:
- Purdy good, over all.
- Getting up to pee in the night a lot. Thinking it's probably just going to get worse.
- I've had a new consciousness of my uterus, tenderness and feeling of heaviness. It's been a background organ until now, but now I have this physical sensation of it being there and that's strange. Umm, anyone who's ever been pregnant - is this normal? I don't remember reading about this as a "symptom".
- My skin, my face really, is hideously dry and flaky and making me crazy.
How I'm feeling emotionally:
- Like time is starting to fly by. For awhile it seemed to be crawling and I crossed days off on my calendar waiting for doctors appointments and when I could tell people. Now it feels like "whoosh!"
- I had a fat day, really just a few fat hours. I have a feeling these will be recurring off and on. It's just strange to have my body morph into unfamiliar proportions. Sometimes I've worried, I'm getting big too fast, even though logically I think I'm not. So I've been oddly grateful to get on Baby Center and see all these pictures women have posted of their bodies, just to know that it's normal for everyone to be different.
- I felt super-nest-y this past weekend and spent hours tidying the house and taking care of odds and ends I'd been happy to let lapse for a long time. I'm hoping this hyper drive comes back on occasion and I get lots of things done that have been annoying me too long.
Fun highlights in the past week:
- No pregnancy highlights, but we got our tickets to Paris. This trip is going down, baby. For reals. And the night we bought the tickets I spent hours saying "I'm so excited, I'm so excited!" So expect me to go all Frenchie for awhile...