Time for a Lorelai Gilmore Day
I declare a blog holiday.
I've been under duress lately, and as my husband so wisely said "something's got to give". Blogging is one of my joys, but a voluntary one. So for now "it's gotta give". For the next week I won't be posting, reading or commenting - a self-imposed digital holiday.
During this holiday, I'd like to:
1. Restore order to my home.
2. Give a little more care and attention to my poor body - naps, walks, salads, wrist rest, hair styling!
3. Focus on writing. Of course, what else?
4. Read some of those dangling unfinished books that are bugging me. So I can start new ones of course!
5. Have a Lorelai Gilmore day. Huh, you say? What the heck is a Lorelai Gilmore day? If you never watched the Gilmore Girls, I will fill you in. It consists of renting silly movies and eating junk food while wearing your pajamas and sitting around with a friend making witty comments.
Happy Holidays! And I'll see you next week.