It's Monday and we have to get up an extra hour early due to the time change. I need a good injection of fantasy alongside my black coffee. So I'm dreaming. Dreaming of dream jobs. The sorts of wild, crazy things that make me go ooh and ahhh.
My dreamiest dream jobs:
- Novelist - of course!
- Color predictor at Pantone - Seriously. Would love this.
- Writer of Anthropologie's newsletters or even more fun - Namer of Anthropologie's clothes for their catalogs - tee hee!
- Travel writer - Adventure. Finally time - and an excuse - to see more of the world.
- Food writer- Yum! But I don't know if my "bottom line" could handle this job.
- Interior stylist - Especially if I can wear quirky couture like Kelly Wearstler and pick up bits and bobs in Morocco.
- Pastry chef - Hand me a frilly apron and just let me bake cupcakes and pies all day in a Southern style home town bakery.
- Set designer for movies - I'm in awe of how set designers create an artistic sense of place and time.
What are your dream jobs? Feel free to comment - or write a post on your blog and link to it! I'd love to know :-) Dream with me...