11/8/10

This week I feel... fabuluxe


Actual color = Fabuluxe by Hardy Candy

I'm taking a break from my Purple Patch nail polish color collection for a little fun on my fingers to celebrate finishing my first draft of my novel!  I am actually surprised how much I love this super-glittery bold nail polish. It reminds me of Dorothy's magical ruby slippers in the Wizard of Oz.

But I hate to say it, but I've felt more blue than celebratory this weekend.  A couple of deep doubt patches have crept up.  I know I've made a ton of progress, but now's the part where the hard work begins.  Deep breaths... Trying to keep up my spirits with fun nails!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Valerie! Congratulations! How exciting! I've been kind of preoccupied, and haven't caught up on the last couple weeks of blogs, and this is exactly what I was afraid of! I was afraid something wonderful would happen and I would miss it! {Not at all unlike a child who doesn't want to go to bed!} I'm sorry to be so late to the party, but it does not diminish my enthusiasm and delight for you! Congratulations! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Yay! Party time!

    ReplyDelete