- Wearing tights (and boots). I dream of tights in every color and pattern.The more fun the better! I just wish labels on tights were not, however, so deceptive. I hate buying a pair only to discover they make me feel like a sausage. Then I want to sue the manufacturers.
- Taking a week off work - oh boy, oh boy, I've been waiting for this. Not going anywhere. Not doing anything. Heaven.
*via Dottie Angel
- I want to make my own crochet version of this blanket inspired by The Royal Sisters and Dottie Angel.
- Hubby and I have been talking about several different home projects that might happen, but who knows... New bathroom faucets maybe? Or maybe this chair I've fallen in love with?
- My favorite meal of the year - Ye olde traditional Thanksgiving dinner - Turkey and dressing and pumpkin pie and pecan pie
- Turning to draft 2 of my novel. Rewrite time, baby! My first reaction to the word rewrite is cringing in fear. I haven't had a lot of positive experiences with this phase. But I've decided to start to turn this around and be positive and tell myself I CAN do it and try to look at it in new ways. I'm also going to try some fresh (for me at least) approaches to rewriting.
- Cooking from my new cookbook: Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution. This is my favorite kind of food to cook - quick, simple, non-fussy but still fresh and a little bit sophisticated.
- I haven't been reading very much, other than writing books. Which is the one bummer I'm discovering about intense phases of writing!
- Picking a new calendar for 2011 (wow, did I just say that? I'm not sure I'm ready for 2011 yet). Picking a calendar is fun for me. I look for something that emotionally resonates or somehow symbolizes how I'm feeling abut the new year.