3/7/10

This week I feel... frenzied


Actual nail color = Frenzy by Hard Candy.  If having this color on my nails doesn't put me in a frenzy, I don't know what will.  I'm curious to see how this wild color will affect my moods and fashion choices this week.

Did you know that you can buy Hard Candy nail polish at Wal-Mart? Well, news flash.  You can.  And it comes with a cute little matching heart ring.  If you want a more unusual (bold and crazy) color, this is one place to look.

Inspired by Marie Antoinette...


Check out the rest of my Marie-Antoinette inspired nail polish collection.

1 comment:

  1. p.s. The strangest thing about this nail polish. On my nails it was more greenish than the turquoise in the bottle and the matching heart ring. So it's actually a very intense jade green color on. But I like it - has a way of growing on me.

    ReplyDelete