3/18/10

It List: Wire baskets

I've been collecting all manner of wire baskets for a while now. They're definitely on my It List.

*image by Tria Giovan from Cottage Living

I like that they're vintage, while also being a bit unisex and industrial.  You see them often in country or vintage interiors, but they can also be modern or just eclectic.

*image from Country Living


They can work for anything from kids rooms to linen closets to kitchen pantries to home offices.

I use them for all sorts of things... They're in my bathrooms, corralling toilet paper and magazines. They're in my laundry room, collecting paper towels and laundry supplies. They're on my desk and under my desk hoarding office supplies and loose papers.

And each time I run across another, I find them hard to resist!

1 comment: